Report concerns

Report Concerns

If you think the child or children you are worried about are in immediate danger please call the Police on 999, or the NSPCC helpline on 0808 800 5000.

Please note the NNCEE will not investigate the concerns you are reporting.

We will however pass them to the appropriate Local Authority Child Employment Officer in order for them to carry out any investigation.

Alternatively, you can speak to the Local Authority Child Employment Officer directly  about your concerns.
You can search for their contact details using the Find My Council page HERE.

This form will time out and the information you have entered will be deleted if you leave it inactive.
This is to protect your privacy as well as those you are concerned about. 

Please note this is an automated service and we will be notified of your report during working hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.00pm).
We will pass on any concerns to the appropriate Local Authority as soon as possible.