Membership of the NNCEE is available for an annual subscription of £25 and is conditional on members abiding by the principles of the Constitution.
The NNCEE is an association consisting mainly of Local Authority officers who have responsibility for the licensing of children, under compulsory school leaving age, who are in part-time employment or involved in performing, modelling or paid sporting activities. The NNCEE also incorporates within its' membership organisations and individuals working in the field of child employment and entertainment i.e. employer bodies, agents etc.
The network consists of 9 regional area who each hold regular meetings (normally every 3 mths) to share examples of good practice, discuss areas of concern and circulate advice and information to their areas. In addition the network has an elected committee with the purpose of promoting consistency of practice nationally, facilitating communication between the regional groups, developing interagency discussion and dealing with the media.
What's on offer for Members:-
- NEW - Hidden Army
- NEW - Guidance to 1968 Regulations (plus other guidance documents)
- More detailed information on the workings of the NNCEE, it's Regions and Local Authority practices
- individual LAs forms, leaflets and procedures - why reinvent the wheel!
- child employment survey results
- NNCEE and joint campaigns
- minutes of meetings
- updates on developments within the NNCEE and Government decisions/changes to legislation
- access to the Members Area on our website
- and, much more...........................